This is... my blog!

dimarts, 13 de novembre del 2007

Writing

37 Glen Road
Arbroath
Scotland

10th May

Dear Frank,

It was lovely to hear from you after such a long time and to know that everything is going on well. Now, I hope you are also very well!

Things are pretty boring here at the moment because I´ve just started school again and I have a lot of exams. That´s why I spend all my evenings studying.

Anyway, I´m surprised to hear that your sister is expecting a baby next month. It´s fantastic!! I would like to have a nephew or a niece but my sister is too young, she´s only 12! But well, don´t worry about your sister because I´m sure everything will be a success.

What else? Oh yes, you told me that your new house was becoming fantastic. I´m sure about it and that´s why I´m going to visit you next month. If you don´t mind we could have dinner together and I could see it.

You also asked me about my grandmother´s motorbike. She bought it last month and she´s a disaster driving it!!! I think she needs a course about how to drive a motorbike. Moreover, she uses it to buy bread! I find it very ridiculous!!!

I almost forget it! You also wanted to know how was my holiday in the camping. Well, It was very, very, very fantastic!! There we met a lot of people and we spent all time in the beach sunbathing with them. Next time you will come with us! But don´t forget to tell me how was your holiday!

By the way, when will I see you again? Will I see you next month? It feels like years since I last saw you.

Looking forward to hearing your news.

Love

Victoria

P.S: Don´t fotget to give my love to your sister.