This is... my blog!

dilluns, 15 d’octubre del 2007

WRITING: An email

Hi Maria

As it´s been such a long time since I heard from you I decided to write to you. How are things? I hope you are very well but It´s always really good to hear your news. So next time write soon!

Now, I have just started high school again (with my boyfriend) and I´m in second of “bachiller”. That´s why I spend all my evenings studying. I also go to English lessons when I finish the classes. I don´t know why but I feel that studying English is very important for us.

What else? Oh, yes, you asked me about my holidays. Well, on holidays I went to Ireland for a month. I visited Dublin, Wicklow, Waterford, Wexford… It was great because it´s a fantastic country!!! I would advise you to go to Ireland. After that, when I came back to Spain, I went to Gandia for a month. It was great but I think that Ireland is better than Gandia.

I also wanted to tell you my plans because I´m in Spain again and I have to think about my future. Well, If you don´t mind I plan to visit you in three months. And then I´m going to visit Africa to take photos with Dave. If you like you can come with us.

Anyway, I haven´t got much news. What are you doing at the moment? Did your boyfriend go to Germany without you? If he went to Germany without you I suggest that you should split up with him. It´s the best option but this is only my opinion.

Looking forward to hearing your news. I hope all´s well.

Write soon,

Bego

P.S: Here are a few photos from my holidays in Ireland